- Application Form
- The application form provides the Admissions Committee with important information when it comes to evaluating candidatures for masters degree programs. In addition to the completed form, please enclose the following documentation in your application package:
- Photocopies of complete university transcripts (complete with original or copy bearing official stamp)
- Photocopy of passport or ID card
- One passport-size photo (with your name on the back)
- Curriculum Vitae (one page)
- Three essays (please refer to the application form for topics)
- Photocopies of diplomas or certificates accrediting courses, seminars or programs undertaken by the candidate.
- Certificate of current work
- Two letters of recommendation written by professors, entrepreneurs, freelance professionals or persons holding a management position
- Application fee
- Application Deadlines
- It is extremely important that you manage the timing of your application carefully and submit a complete application.
IE Business School operates on a rolling admissions process. As such, there is NO EXPLICIT DEADLINE for applications for a particular intake. However, given the limited number of places in the program and the diverse student body, we recommend that you initiate the application process as far in advance as possible, roughly one year in advance of the desired program intake. This is especially important if you plan on applying for a scholarship as only accepted students may apply for a scholarship.
- Personal Interview
- Once the application form has been assessed, candidates may be called to interview, which may be done, on campus, at an admissions event, or by phone should you be unable to meet us in person.
The interview examines the data provided in the application in greater detail and determines whether the candidate's profile will stand him or her in good stead for the content and demands of the program
- Admissions Committee's Decision
- Following the interview, each application will be subject to a final review by the Admissions Committee, evaluating all aspects of each candidate’s application as a whole. Candidates will be notified of the Committee's decision after this final review.
Admission is valid for two consecutive intakes and is granted to candidates whom IE Business School considers to be the right profile to successfully participate in the IE Brown Executive MBA program. This does not automatically guarantee a place within any given intake, however, and a place reservation is necessary to secure a place within a specific intake. Please refer to the Fees & Financial Aid section for more information about making a place reservation.