How to Apply
We are currently accepting applications for the IE Brown EMBA Class of 2019, beginning study March 2018.
The application form provides the Admissions Committee with important information when it comes to evaluating candidates for masters degree programs.
In addition to the completed form, please enclose the following documentation in your application package:
- Photocopies of complete university transcripts (complete with original or copy bearing official stamp)
- Photocopy of passport or ID card
- One passport-size photo (with your name on the back)
- Curriculum Vitae (one page)
- Three essays (please refer to the application form for topics)
- Photocopies of diplomas or certificates accrediting courses, seminars or programs undertaken by the candidate.
- Certificate of current work
- Two letters of recommendation written by professors, entrepreneurs, freelance professionals or persons holding a management position
- Application fee
The program operates on a rolling admissions process. As such, there is no explicit deadline for applications for a particular intake. However, given the limited number of spots available in the program, we recommend that you initiate the application process as far in advance as possible.
Once the application form has been assessed, candidates may be called to interview - which may be done, on campus, at an admissions event, or by phone should you be unable to meet us in person.
The interview examines the data provided in the application in greater detail and determines whether the candidate’s profile will stand him or her in good stead for the content and demands of the program. Applicants may be requested to engage in more than one interview with members of the admissions committee and/or IE Brown EMBA alumni.
Admissions Committee Decision
Following the interview, each application will be subject to a final review by the Admissions Committee comprised of members from both institutions, evaluating all aspects of each candidate’s application as a whole. Candidates will be notified of the Committee’s decision after this final review.
Admission is valid for two consecutive intakes and is granted to candidates whom IE Business School considers to be the right profile to successfully participate in the IE Brown Executive MBA program. This does not automatically guarantee a place within any given intake, however, and a place reservation is necessary to secure a place within a specific intake. Please refer to the Tuition & Financial Aid section for more information about making a place reservation.